This is a new category – recipes! Now I’m no cook…I had never cooked a day till 3 years back. And today I can dish out a fair meal…I think ;-). Anyway, so here I’ll share all my experiment recipes with fellow non-cooks and tips & tricks to make it work.
1. Cheese – you can use Amul cheese cubes – 5 cubes
2. Curd – 2-3 spoon fulls
3. Chopped Corriander- 1 tb spoon
4. Chopped Green Chillies – 1 tea spoon
5. Salt & pepper to taste
6. Bread Slices – 10 slices
7. oil – For frying
1. Grate the cheese cubes finely.
2. Add curd, corriander, chillies, salt and pepper to it.
3. Cut the sides of the bread slices and pat some water on it.
4. Place a small tea spoon of the cheese mixture in the middle of the bread slice and make small balls out of them.
5. Heat oil in a deep fry utensil.
6. Deep fry the cheese balls on low flame till golden brown
Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney!